There are many Turkish universities in which the specialty of human medicine is taught , and we talk in the following lines about the cheapest universities to study medicine in Turkey, the expenses of each of them and their advantages:
|University Name||Annual Tuition Fee|
|Yeni Yuzel University||$11,400|
|Yuksek Specialized University||8000$|
One of the cheapest universities to study medicine in Turkey Uskudar University
The university was founded in 2011 in Istanbul in the Uskudar region and is considered one of the cheapest universities to study medicine in Turkey, and the global Uskudar University ranking is 6300, and the 106th in Turkey.
Fees for medicine specialization at Uskudar University are $11,000 annually .
One of the advantages of studying medicine at the University of Uskudar
- Number one in the field of health sciences in Turkey.
- It has many libraries that facilitate the methods of education for students
- Uskudar University is the only university in which forensic medicine is taught in Istanbul
- internationally recognized
- The first laboratory for neurological and psychiatric drugs was established in Turkey inside the university
- It includes most majors .
Also one of the cheapest universities in Turkey to study medicine is Maltepe University
Maltepe University is one of the best private Turkish universities . The university is located in a distinguished place in Istanbul and was established by the Marmara Endowment
Maltepe University Ranking:
Locally: The city is located in the 61st place in Turkey
Internationally: The university is ranked 3328 in the world
Advantages of studying at Maltepe University:
- The university is located on a land area of one million square meters
- There are many specializations in the English language
- The university holds international conferences on an ongoing basis
- Shared in the International Student Exchange Agreement
- Supports the distance teaching feature
- The university has many laboratories and laboratories
- The largest film and television studios that technical students train for
The university fees for studying medicine in the English language amount to 14,000 thousand dollars, and studying the specialization in Turkish is 10,000 thousand dollars, and it is considered one of the cheapest universities to study medicine in Turkey
The required registration papers:
- High School certificate
- Personal Photos
- Translated passport copy
You can contact one of our educational advisors after pressing the communication icon, or continue reading the article for details.Click to contact us and get accepted
Study Medicine at Uni-Yuzil University
Yeni Yuzel University was established in 2009 by the Faten Foundation.
The university is located in the European part of Istanbul
Yeni-Yuzil University Ranking:
Locally: The university is located at level 94 in Turkey
Internationally: It is ranked 1700 in the world
The university includes about 1500 doctors and professors who have been selected at the highest level
- The university has 10 faculties consisting of 27 departments, 2 vocational schools of higher education and 3 institutes of higher education
- Students can obtain a double degree in a department or specialization other than their original major if the conditions are met
- Students can travel to 46 countries to study in, as the university is involved in the international student exchange agreement
- There are 49 active student clubs in different and expandable activities
Specialty medicine available university tuition fees amounting to 12,000 thousand dollars in the year threshing j
Atlas University is located in the city of Istanbul in the Kait Hane region, which is close to Sisli. The university was established in 2018.
Locally: The university is ranked 213 in Turkey
Internationally: The university is ranked 5356 in the world
Advantages of studying at Atlas University
- The university brings together the majors of technology and social sciences in a distinctive way
- The language of instruction at the university is Turkish
- It owns distinguished research centers
- It has a luxurious infrastructure
The human medicine specialization at the university is about 13,000 thousand dollars
Yuksek University is one of the cheapest universities in Turkey
Is a modern private university was established as relatively cheap in 2013 is located in Ankara University , a local order of 171 on the level of Turkey and 12042 arranged internationally
There are many specialties, the most important of which is medicine, and the price of specialization is $8,000 if a one-time payment is made in cash, and $9,000 if a payment is made in two installments.
The cheapest universities to study medicine in Turkey
- Uskudar University
- Yuksek Specialty
- what’s wrong
What are the cheapest universities to study medicine in Turkey?The cheapest universities to study medicine in Turkey are Uskudar University and Atlas Yuksek Specialized Universityand Maltepe University.What is the cheapest university to study medicine in Turkey?
The cheapest university to study medicine in Turkey is Yöksek Specialized.