Real estate residency in Turkey 2023 is an annual renewable residency and real estate residency is granted after buying an apartment in Turkey , whatever the price or size, and real estate residency in Turkey can be obtained for the wife as well as the children on the basis of their description belonging to the owner.
For more inquiries about real estate residence in Turkey and to obtain offers of apartments and opportunities, you can contact us by pressing the communication icon at the bottom of the screen.
What are the conditions for residency in Turkey?
The most important condition of the real estate residency conditions in Turkey is that you own a house, and that this house has a title deed and is suitable for housing, and does not require a specific space or a specific price for the house.
Real estate residence fees in Turkey
Like tourist residence or work residence, health insurance expenses and taxes are paid. It is worth noting that tax fees for residence in Turkey are fixed and have been recently raised.
Advantages of real estate residence in Turkey
- Those who own a house in Turkey have the right to enjoy full residency rights, which include entering Turkey at any time without the need to obtain a visa or security approval .
- Residency in Turkey by buying a house shares many aspects with tourist residency, but real estate residency is stronger in terms of the possibility of permanent renewal.
- The possibility of applying to any embassy of other countries or countries of the European Union and America, for example, to obtain their visas.
- Real estate residency holders are entitled to apply for Turkish citizenship if they reside in Turkey for 5 continuous years or if the value of the properties owned is 400 thousand US dollars.
Documents required for real estate residence in Turkey
Among the documents required to apply for real estate residence in Turkey is a copy of the passport + a copy of your passport translated and notified “notarized” from the notary + the detailed address in your country of origin “the province + the center + the street name + the house number.
Requirements for real estate residence in Turkey
When applying for real estate residence in Turkey, it is also necessary to prepare some papers, which are as follows:
- The contract proving the purchase of an apartment in Turkey (Tabu ) must be submitted
- An earthquake insurance policy must be submitted in Turkey for the property.
- Passport must also be submitted with a remaining validity of more than 6 months.
- Also, you must submit a family statement translated into Turkish and certified by the foreign ministry in your country.
- The health insurance document “Sigurta” must also be presented to all family members
- 4 personal photos are also submitted
A date is set for submitting these papers, and after submitting the papers, you will obtain a real estate residence permit in Turkey for a period ranging between one or two years and can be renewed.
Important points about real estate residence in Turkey 2023
Real estate residency and tourist residency share several aspects together, but of course real estate residency is a stronger justification for staying and residing in Turkey.
After obtaining real estate residence in Turkey, you will have the right to apply for Turkish citizenship, but after five years of continuity of residence in Turkey and stability in it.
And when the residence permit in Turkey ends and you wish to renew it again, the title deed (Tabu) must also be submitted in the papers submitted to obtain the residence.
Buying a property in Turkey and residency
One of the ways to reside and settle in Turkey is to buy a property in Turkey for the purpose of obtaining real estate residency , and there are no specific conditions for this property unless it is ready for housing and has a title deed and documents installed in the Turkish Housing Directorate.
Buying a house in Turkey and residence
We have many suitable real estate offers that are compatible with the conditions of the law on obtaining real estate residence in Turkey, with prices starting from 60 thousand dollars.
Apartments for sale in Turkey are also available, whether for the purpose of housing, investment, or obtaining Turkish citizenship .
We are with you, starting with the procedures for choosing the right apartment for you, until the completion of the ownership procedures and obtaining the relevant documents, and we prepare with you the file to apply for residence in Turkey by purchasing a property.
Do not hesitate to contact us via the communication icon below, to have one of our employees answer your inquiries.
And for those who want to own an apartment in Istanbul, through the following link, learn about the best apartments for sale in Istanbul 2023
Buying a house in Turkey and obtaining its Tapu document, whatever the price and size of the house, you are entitled to obtain a real estate residence in Turkey.
The fees are the same as the normal tourist residence, the average real estate residence fees are about $100.
There are many advantages, including I think residency in Turkey and exit and entry to it whenever you want – the possibility of applying to any foreign embassy and obtaining its visa – opening a bank account and the freedom to receive and send money.
Two months before its expiry, you are entitled to apply to renew the real estate residence in Turkey, where you can submit the application yourself or through someone on your behalf.
By buying an apartment or house in Turkey, whatever its size or price.